Birthday Cake for Girls, In a Box!
Some of us are great at baking and others better at decorating. Some struggle with both. We get it, it’s not that you are without skills, it’s just that who has time to master them all? It probably doesn’t affect your day to day, but on special occasions, such as a little girl’s birthday, you may wish you had some of those skills so you could whip up a stunning cake. When it comes to making a beautiful birthday cake for your favorite girls, without the mess and the stress, we've got you covered. With the right supplies and a little bit of time, you’ll have a perfectly customized cake for your girl’s special day.
Somewhere Over the Rainbow Layer CakeNothing livens up a birthday party like this Naturally Dyed Rainbow Frosted Layer Cake. It’s simple and easy, requires very few special tools, and makes a statement. It’s the perfect cake to make a spring birthday sweet and special. Also, this pretty thing makes a great cake to let your toddler eat with their hands, may we add. Who doesn't love a colorful smash cake?
Springtime Garden Cake That’s Easier Than PieA cake full of pretty flowers, playful ladybugs, and buzzing bees make a girl’s birthday party quirky and fun. Even better, this cake is so easy to make. Supplies
- Miss Jones Baking Co organic cake mix in the birthday girl’s favorite flavor
- Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream or Cream Cheese Buttercream frosting
- Cake smoother tool
- Pre-made edible flowers, ladybugs, and bees for decorations
Easy Confetti Pop Unicorn CakeWe’re all fascinated by unicorns, aren’t we? There’s just something magical about them. This surprisingly easy to make unicorn cake will bring the magic to your youngster’s birthday party. With premade decorations and a just a bit of piping, you’ll have a cake that is the centerpiece of the party. Supplies
- Miss Jones Organic cake mix of your choice
- Confetti Pop Buttercream Frosting
- Cake smoothing tool
- Premade unicorn cake topper with horn, ears, and eyelashes
- Piping bag and star tips (optional)
- Natural food coloring (optional)
A Cupcake That Is a Personal DessertBecause who doesn’t love their own individual cake? Everyone likes to have their own personal dessert, even at a birthday party. These Confetti Pop Cream Puff Cupcakes are both personal and festive. They’re as much fun to make as they are to eat.
A Cake Fit For a Mermaid PrincessWhat little girl doesn’t love mermaids? These mystical creatures from under the sea have captured the imagination of everyone at one time or another. If you’re feeling a little creative, try making this cake with a shortcut from a cake in a box. With all the measuring and mixing pretty much done for you, you’ll have plenty of time to go crazy on the decorations. It’s easier than it sounds, so stick with me until you get to the end. Supplies
- Miss Jones Baking Co Organic Cake Mix (any flavor)
- Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream of Organic Cream Cheese Buttercream frosting
- Organic food coloring, blue and/or green
- Large round piping tip
- Piping bags fitted with large round piping tips
- Off-set spatula
Leave a comment