Let’s be real: When it comes to Halloween, it’s all about the treats! Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party this year or attending one, you definitely want to bring dessert. Turns out, festive and spooky treats are as fun and easy to make as they are to eat, especially with Miss Jones Organic Mixes and Frostings. We’re showing you five frightfully delicious and festive Halloween dessert ideas to make this year!
1. Monster Cookie Bars These cookie bars take only minutes to prepare and are a major Halloween hit! Grease and line a 9x9 inch baking pan. Mix together two eggs and 1 ½ sticks softened butter. Mix in two bags of Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixes until combined and press dough into pan. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Lightly press in candy corn, Little Secrets chocolates, and eye sprinkles, and bake for 10-15 more minutes. Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
2. Ghost Cupcakes These chocolate ghost cupcakes are equal parts spooky, adorable, and tasty. We baked cupcakes with our Organic Chocolate Cake Mix and used a large round piping tip to pipe a tall swirl of Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting on top. We placed two mini chocolate chips and one regular-sized chocolate chip in the middle to bring our ghost to life. Boo!
3. Dracula Cookies Sandwiches How good are these cookie sandos? We baked a batch of our Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies and cut each cookie in half. We dyed our Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting with natural red food coloring and spread it between each cookie half. Then we placed mini Dandies marshmallows along the rounded edge of one half cookie and placed another half on top. We made “fangs” by sticking almond slivers into the sides of the cookie “mouth.” So fun, right?
4. Mummy Brownies These mummy brownies are almost too cute to eat! Bake up a batch of Organic Fudgy Brownies and slice into pieces. Pipe lines of Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting across each brownies and place two sprinkle eyes on top. Say hello to the tastiest mummies we’ve ever seen!
5. Worms and Dirt Cupcakes No Halloween party is complete without classic worm and dirt cupcakes. Bake a batch of cupcakes with our Organic Chocolate Cupcakes and frost with Organic Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Press sour gummy worms into the frosting and spoon crushed up chocolate cookies over the tops to cover up the frosting. Looking for more spook-tacular recipe inspo? Check out our Chewy Cake Mix Thumbprint Cookies and Spooky Secret Cupcakes!