5 Easy and Festive Dessert Recipes You Need this Holiday Season
Oh my golly, it’s holiday baking season! We LOVE the holidays here at Miss Jones Baking Co., and we want to take full advantage of them by baking as many festive treats as we can. We put together five holiday-centric dessert recipes that are easy and fun for kids and adults alike! From Christmas tree Sugar Cookies, Mrs. Clause Chocolate Cupcakes, to Reindeer Brownies, you’ll want to fill your house with all these holiday treats.
The holiday season can be a busy time, so let Miss Jones Organic Baking Mixes and Frostings do the heavy lifting for you. All our Organic Baking Mixes and Frostings are made with the highest-quality, organic ingredients and make baking delicious treats so, so easy.
- Looking for more holiday recipe inspo? Check out our Cookie Butter Gooey Butter Bars, our Peppermint Brownies, and Peppermint Chocolate Layer Cake with Chocolate Ganache.
1. Christmas Wreath Cupcakes We’re so into these little Christmas Wreath Cupcakes! Use Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix to bake a batch of cupcakes. Dye Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting with green natural food dye and use a medium star-shaped piping tip to pipe green frosting around the cupcake edges. Add red round sprinkles on the frosting to make your berries.
2. Snowmen Cupcakes Miss Jones Baking Co. HQ may be based in California, but we can still build snowmen in cupcake form! To make these adorable Snowmen Cupcakes, use Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix to bake cupcakes and use a large round piping tip to pipe Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting in a tall swirl on top. Top with a Dandies marshmallow and use a black icing pen to draw eyes. For the carrot nose, we cut up orange gummy worms into triangles and attached them to the marshmallows with frosting. Finally, add a few sprinkles down your snowmans’ chests to create buttons.3. Reindeer Brownies These reindeer brownies are as fun to make as they are to eat! Just bake a batch of Organic Brownie Mix and slice into bars. Use Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Buttercream Frosting to attach two pretzel “antlers,” eye sprinkles and a red candy as a nose. That’s it!
4. Mrs. Clause Cupcakes Make these Mrs. Clause cupcakes by dying Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting pink with a little natural red food coloring. Use a large round piping tip to pipe a tall swirl on top of Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cupcakes. Use a smaller star-shaped piping tip to pipe white Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting along the cupcake edges. To make the white pom poms, we piped some white frosting on our fingertip and then used our fingers to place the frosting “pom poms” on the hats’ tips.
5. Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches! Simply cut three different sized circles out of a batch of Miss Jones Organic Sugar Cookie dough using cookie cutters or cups. Mix in natural green food coloring into Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and fill a piping bag. Pipe a circle of frosting on the biggest cookie circle and stack the medium cookie circle on top. Pipe another frosting circle, top that with the smallest cookie circle and pipe a final bit of frosting on top. Decorate your tree with sprinkles.Happy Baking!