It’s a scorcher out there! Which is why we whipped up some super-cool cake mix-infused treats to help you chill out a little bit.
Soooo break out the blender and let’s get poppin’! Hip Hip Hooray!
- Blender (we used our trusty Vitamix)
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- ¼ cup Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup agave syrup or honey
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
What you will need
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut milk, cake mix, and 2 Tbsp agave syrup (or honey). Set aside.
- In your blender, combine strawberries, 2 Tbsp agave and 2 Tbsp of the cake batter mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Drop 1 – 1 ½ Tbsp of your strawberry mixture into each Popsicle well.
- Clean out the blender and repeat process for blueberry mixture: blend together blueberries, 2 Tbsp agave, 2 Tbsp cake batter and set aside.
- Drop 1 – 1 ½ tablespoons of cake batter mixture on top of the strawberry mixture. Pop popsicles into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once cake batter layer has firmed up in the freezer, fill the remainder of the molds with blueberry mixture. Cover with metal lid, insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least one hour.
- Pop ‘em out and enjoy!
- Running the bottom of your Popsicle mold under warm water helps to release frozen pops from the mold if you’re having trouble.
Leave a comment