Easy 4th of July American Flag Sheet Cake
Time to get your 4th of July on! This Independence Day, show your American patriotism with cake! No July 4th party is complete without this classic red, white and blue sheet cake. This recipe uses our Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, so baking and decorating is a breeze. Whether you’re hosting a Taylor Swift-level 4th of July party or attending a laid-back BBQ, this soft and fluffy cake will be a hit.
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 jars Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 lb strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 in pan with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, butter and milk together until combined. Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 35-45 minutes. Cool completely.
- Frost entire cake.
- Line the upper left hand corner with blueberries. Place the sliced strawberries in horizontal stripes along the cake to form an American flag. Dig in!