Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
When summer rolls into fall, one of the only things we seem to crave is pumpkin! We cannot get enough of this autumn vegetable and it’s best friends: cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Since pumpkin will be fully incorporated into our diets from now until Thanksgiving, we are showing you how to make Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are super simple to make and they are the perfect low-maintenance indulgent treat to bring to a party, or to the office, or to just munch on as a snack. We love these bars because they’re the perfect blend of spicy, creamy, and pumpkin-y. In short, they taste just like fall!
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ 8oz packets of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ brown sugar
- ½ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- Position a rack at the top of the oven and preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9×13 pan. In a medium bowl, combine 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, ⅓ cup melted butter, 1 Tbsp milk, and 1 egg with a spatula. Press crust to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Turn down heat to 325F and put rack back to middle position. Let crust cool in the fridge while making cheesecake filling.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until smooth. Pour in pumpkin, sour cream, and pie spice and mix well. Beat in 2 eggs.
- Pour filling on top of cooled crust and bake at 325 for 35 minutes or until set. Let cool and then chill in fridge overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Enjoy!