Lemon Blueberry Muffin Bread
Here at Miss Jones, we’re big fans of sweet and fruity bread and this lemon blueberry muffin bread is a perfect example. It’s light and fluffy, bursting with fresh blueberries, and topped with a lemony glaze.
Because this recipe uses our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, it’s super easy to prepare and has that from-scratch taste. Enjoy a slice or two with your morning coffee or as a sweet afternoon snack.
We're fans of sweet and fruity bread and this lemon blueberry muffin bread is perfect. It’s light, fluffy with blueberries, and topped with a lemony glaze.
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup pre-made granola
- Heat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5 in loaf pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter, eggs, six Tbsp lemon juice and milk with an electric mixer. Beat for 2 minutes. Fold in blueberries and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 20 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and three Tbsp lemon juice together in a bowl, until smooth. Drizzle over loaves and sprinkle granola on top. Enjoy!