Cookie Butter Pumpkin Layer Cake
Come Fall, we can’t get enough pumpkin recipes! We love our Pumpkin Breads and Pumpkin Pancakes, but today, we’re showing you a true pumpkin showstopper: A Cookie Butter Pumpkin Layer Cake.
This Cookie Butter Pumpkin Layer Cake recipe uses our beloved Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, but we added a secret ingredient: Cookie Butter. Whenever we add cookie butter to a dessert, it suddenly brings the recipe to a whole new level. This cake stunning and decadent, but it’s also simple to put together, thanks to our Organic Cake Mixes and Frostings. This cake is sure to be the centerpiece at your next Fall get-together.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup crushed Biscoff cookies
- 1 jar Biscoff spread (i.e cookie butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease and flour three 6-inch round pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, water, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice. Add in the Vanilla Cake Mix and whisk until combined.
- Evenly divide the cake batter between three pans (if you’re using a scale, it’s about 300g of batter per pan). Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top of the cakes spring back when touched. Let cool completely.
- Place one cake layer on a plate and frost with a thin layer of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting. Top with a handful of crushed Biscoff cookies and then another cake layer. Repeat process once more, ending with the final cake layer.
- Cover the outside of the cake with a thin layer of frosting and then melt the Biscoff spread in the microwave or in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Pour melted Biscoff spread over the top of the cake very slowly, helping it to inch over the sides to create a drizzle effect. Let cool completely before serving.
- You can stop here or take to the next level by adding crushed Biscoff cookies to the top and/or a simple frosting border. Either way, this cake is sure to impress your friends and family!