White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bars
We don’t know about you but one of our favorite Starbucks treats around the holidays are their Cranberry Bliss Bars. They’re essentially a blondie bar mixed with cranberries and white chocolate, then frosted, and topped with more of the same. We thought it would be fun to see if we could remake them using our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and Frosting. Turns out ours might be better than the original.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8×8-inch pan with butter, line with parchment paper, and grease again (this will make the bars super easy to remove from the pan after baking).
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, butter, and water. Add in Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and mix with a spatula (batter will be thick like cookie dough).
- Stir in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Transfer dough to prepared pan and pat down into an even layer (using a spatula or your hands). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bars are golden brown and slightly firm to the touch.
- Let bars cool completely before frosting with Organic Vanilla Frosting.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Melt the remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate in a small bowl and transfer to a sandwich or quart-size plastic bag. Cut off the very end of one corner of the bag to create a small hole and drizzle white chocolate over bars.
- Let white chocolate firm up and cut into triangles before serving.
- Grease your baking pan and line with parchment paper before baking to make pulling the bars of the pan a breeze.
- A large offset spatula makes frosting everything from cakes to cookies to bars easier
Range of servings: makes 8-16 bars