Soft and Chewy Gingerbread Roll-Out Cookies
The holidays have not begun until you bake a batch of holiday cookies! No flavor is more quintessentially Christmas than gingerbread and today, we’re showing you how to make easy Soft and Chewy Gingerbread Roll-Out Cookies with our Organic Sugar Cookie Mix.
These Gingerbread Cookies are soft, spicy, and will melt in your mouth. Our Organic Sugar Cookie Mix makes baking so easy, only has the best ingredients and promises cookies that taste from-scratch. The dough is so simple to make, so you can get right ahead to the fun part: cutting and decorating!
Pro-Tip: If you don’t want to roll out the dough, simply omit the ¼ cup flour from the batter. Then drop dough by the tablespoon on a lined sheet and bake at 350F degrees fro 8-10 minutes. The cookie will come out extra soft and chewy.
- 1 bag Miss Jones Organic Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat together butter and egg. Add in Miss Jones Organic Sugar Cookie Mix, flour and spice and mix well.
- Roll out dough on floured sugar to ¼ – ½ inch thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place shapes on lined cookie tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes and cool completely.
- Pipe or spread Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting over cookies and decorate with sprinkles or candy, if desired.