Soft and Chewy Caramel Stuffed Sugar Cookies
The holiday season is also officially cookie season. ‘Tis the season to bake, share, give and, of course, eat cookies. One this year’s cookie roster are these Soft and Chewy Caramel Stuffed Sugar Cookies made with our Organic Confetti Pop Cookie Mix and Ocho Organic Dark Chocolate Caramel Candies. Like Miss Jones products, Ocho Candies are made with the highest quality, non-GMO, organic ingredients and are so so good. We love eating them straight, but they’re also great to bake with.
These Caramel Stuffed Sugar Cookies are beyond easy to make and are decadent and delicious. They’re soft and fluffy and filled with a rich caramel. Our Organic Cookie Mixes and Organic Buttercream Frostings make holiday baking a easy, fun and tasty! Santa will not be complaining when he sees these.
- 1 bag Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop Cookie Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch Ocho Organic Dark Chocolate Caramel Candies
- sprinkles for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Beat together butter and egg. Add in Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop Cookie Mix and beat until dough ball forms.
- Unwrap Ocho Organic Candies. Take a spoonful of cookie dough and flatten slightly with your hands. Place Ocho Candy in the dough and place another spoonful of dough on top of candy. Roll dough ball in your hands to fully cover candy with dough. Roll in bowl of sprinkles. Place on lined cookie sheet and chill for at 15-20 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookie set on sheet for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!