Simple Dairy-Free Coconut Sheet Cake
Sheet cakes are one of our favorite desserts here at Miss Jones Baking Co. and we’re so excited about this easy, dairy-free coconut sheet cake. This coconut cake is a true dazzler, but only takes minutes to prepare, thanks to our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and our Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. For a cake this flavorful, it’s hard to believe that it only requires six ingredients.
We love this recipe because it’s super moist even though it’s dairy-free and it has just the right amount of coconut flavor. It’s the perfect treat for a summer barbecue or tea party in the spring. This cake is beyond tasty and literally melts in your mouth!
- 3 large eggs (or flax eggs)
- ½ cup low-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 can Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1 ½ cups pre-toasted coconut crisps
- Heat oven to 350F and grease and line one 13×9 in baking pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cake. Swirl frosting with a spoon and sprinkled toasted coconut around the edges.