Copycat Milk Bar Compost Cookie
Although we love the San Francisco Bay Area Miss Jones HQ is based in, we are a little far from the famous Milk Bar store. So, we decided to recreate Christina Tosi’s renowned Compost Cookies with our Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. These cookies are packed with chocolate chips, oats, corn flakes and potato chips and are the perfect combination of salty, sweet, crunchy and chewy.
One reason we love our organic baking mixes is how adaptable they are. Use our Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix to make 4-layer Vegan Super Sexy Brownies, Happy Trails Cookie Bites, and a Chocolate Chip Brownie Skillet.
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 8 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup corn flakes
- ¼ cup oats, pulsed in a food processor
- ¼ cup crushed sea salt potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Beat together butter and egg. Mix in coffee, brown sugar, and cookie mix.
- When dough starts to form, mix in corn flakes, oats, and chips.
- Scoop dough by the tablespoon onto a lined baking pan. Bake for 9-11 minutes.