Turns out our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix isn’t the only one of our mixes that makes great cookies. Our Organic Chocolate Cake Mix makes classic Chocolate Crinkle Cookies easy using only five simple ingredients. Add some of our Organic Vanilla Frosting between two cookies and you’ve got yourself a mean cookie sandwich.
These little morsels will melt in your mouth, and only take moments to make. Bake up and enjoy with your friends today!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 – 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, and water. Add in the Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix and mix to combine with a spatula (dough will be thick).
- Use a mini spring-loaded ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion out tablespoon-size cookies. Roll into a ball with your hands and then roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 14 – 18 minutes, or until cookies are slightly firm but not hard. Cool completely before serving
Organic Vanilla FrostingPro Tips:
- This OXO ice cream scoop is our favorite for portioning out cookies and mini cupcakes. It makes portioning out batter and dough simple, quick, and mess-free.
- Make sure you really roll these cookies well in powdered sugar or you won’t be able to see the crinkle-y top after baking. You can never have enough powdered sugar on these cookies!
- These cookies are bittersweet and a little salty. They’ve received rave reviews from our testers but we wanted to give you a heads up. To make them sweeter, turn the cookies into a cookie sandwich with Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Ready-to-Spread Frosting.