Brownie Batter Crinkle Cookie Sandwiches
We live for moments of magic in the kitchen, and this recipe for sugar-dusted, black-and-white Crinkles is no exception. For bakers who love surprises, simply roll our Organic Miss Jones Brownie batter balls in some powdered sugar and pop ’em in the oven.
These fudgy, fluffy cookies come out with a crazy awesome crinkle pattern and make the perfect base for some “fancy” organic chocolate cookies. Spread Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting between two cookies to take these treats to a new level.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil. Add Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix and mix to combine with a spatula (dough will be thick).
- Use a mini spring-loaded ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion out tablespoon-size cookies on prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll brownie cookie dough into a ball with your hands and then roll in powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining dough and place back onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16–18 minutes, or until cookies are soft in the middle and crispy on around the edges. Cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting on one side of a brownie crinkle cookie and sandwich another one on top. Repeat with remaining cookies and frosting.