5 ingredient Cranberry Sauce Granola Crumble Bars
Cranberry sauce that EVERYONE will want to eat—we proudly present our 5 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce Bars. Made with only five simple, ingredients including our moist Organic Vanilla Cake Mix; these are a great treat for your Thanksgiving Day festivities or a great way to use up that leftover cranberry sauce and turn it into a breakfast bar.
At Miss Jones Baking Co., we are constantly thinking outside the box when it comes to our recipes so we couldn’t help ourselves but repurpose these tart and sweet holiday berries into a sweet and buttery bar. Using our fluffy Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and no artificial ingredients, you can’t help but spread some holiday cheer.
Made with the highest quality ingredients, we make it easy to bake like a pro using real ingredients you can be proud of. No hydrogenated oils, soys, or junk. Get ready to bake with love this thanksgiving season and don’t let that cranberry sauce go to waste!
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoon softened butter (not melted)
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. in a large mixing bowl, combine egg and butter until smooth and creamy. Next add baking mix and combine until you have a fine uniform crumble or a ball of dough if you are using a stand mixer. Remove ½ cup of dough and set aside.
- Grease or line with parchment an 8×8 or 9×11 pan. Take remaining dough and press into a layer at the bottom of the pan. Par bake crust for 10 min.
- Cover with an even layer of whole cranberry sauce.
- Add even layer of granola and crumbled dough.
- Bake for 20-25 min. Let cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.